Sunday 30 November 2008

PAN TAKES THE TRAIN











Twinkling stardrops, dripping glitter,
Reflecting backwards in my eyes,
Raindrops splashing, bedjewelled, bright dropplets,
Ever falling, drowning skies,
Hazy dreaming, smooth, dark blackness,
Where two worlds are intertwined,
Foggy coffee, clouded windows,
All the edges undefined,
By my hair is Pan the goat god,
Plucking strands to fix his harp,
today brings with it year's best harvest,
matted hairball by his heart,
Picture him all taupe and thorny,
At his legs there lies the clues,
Seems a man from head to torso,
But out of trouser legs stick hooves,
Eyes wide open, sideways glancing,
In the window nothing's clear,
Try ignore all the creatures,
that you find in limbo here.

Basically, I was on the train on the way back from London today and I fell asleep, to be woken up by someone behind me, playing with my hair! I was too freaked out to turn around. Also I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake and everytime my eyes were closed, he started mumbling and whispering. Public transport freaks me out!

No comments: